Thank you for your interest in learning more about Kind Community. People are always asking us how to get involved. Here, we’ve carved out a path to creating KIND in your world with ways for your or your organization to get involved.
- Set up a trade table at our Kick-Off Celebration to let our community know what your organization is all about. If you can put a KIND spin on it, even better, but it’s not required.
- Host an event with a KIND theme at your home, business, or favorite community organization. Let us know what you are planning and we’ll add it to our calendar of events.
- Volunteer! We need dozens of volunteers throughout our celebration week, and throughout the year as we plan other events.
- Show up! Participation and engagement is key to a creating a Kind Community. Bring your family, friends, neighbors, coworkers and colleagues to Kind Community events.
- Become a PARTNER IN KIND. Reach out to us to learn more.
- Every donation, small or large, will help us spread kindness throughout the community. Kind Community is a 501(c)(3) organization and contributions are tax deductible. 315 W. Center, Suite 104, Pocatello, Idaho 83204
We’d love to hear your ideas on how you would like to contribute to Kind Community.