LET’S CELEBRATE KINDNESS
Monday, September 17, 2018
5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Thank you for registering to participate in the Exhibition in KIND at our 4th Annual Kind Week Kick-Off Celebration on Monday, September 17, 2018 in Old Town Pocatello. The EIK provides the perfect opportunity for exhibitors to put a KIND spin on their display. We invite you to showcase your business or organization as a valuable resource for promoting kindness in our community. We are requesting a $50 registration fee to participate in the Exhibition in KIND.
- The Kick Off Celebration will be in Old Town Pocatello.
- Exhibitors must be set up and ready to go by no later than 4pm.
- Check in with our Kind Concierge when you arrive and a member of our team will escort you to your position.
- The registration fee includes a table, two chairs and draping. You need to bring a canopy (if desired) and everything else you need to showcase how you do “kind” in your business.
- Volunteers will be on site to help with set-up and break-down if you require assistance.
- If you have a canopy/tent, please be sure to bring something to weigh it down as we will be on the street without the ability to stake anything down.
Cost is $50.
Questions? Email us.