LET’S CELEBRATE KINDNESS
Monday, September 17, 2018
Thank you for registering as a vendor to serve KIND EATS at our 4th Annual Kind Week Kick-Off Celebration. We encourage you to serve family-friendly meals (entree, chips [or equivalent] and water for $5 to $8/each…whatever it takes to encourage families to stay and eat affordably. We are requesting a $100 minimum donation to participate in the KIND EATS. All proceeds from the sales of your KIND EATS menu are yours to keep.
- The Kick Off Celebration will be in Old Town Pocatello.
- Exhibitors must be set up and ready to go by no later than 4pm.
- Check in with our Kind Concierge when you arrive and a member of our team will escort you to your position.
- The registration fee includes a table, two chairs and draping. You need to bring a canopy (if desired) and everything else you need to showcase how you do “kind” in your business.
- Volunteers will be on site to help with set-up and break-down if you require assistance.
- If you have a canopy/tent, please be sure to bring something to weigh it down as we will be on the street without the ability to stake anything down.
$100 minimum donation is encouraged to participate.
Questions? Email us.